Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Smug gets thicker!

Yesterday, I took the Prius to the dealer to have the security system installed and the paint and upholstery protection applied. When I picked up the car, the service manager gave me a prize!



Now, when I shop for groceries, I can be greener yet! And proudly display my dedication to the environment! (We already use canvas bags but we need to increase the smug level in these parts.)



By the way, in case you're interested, here's a link to an excellent episode of South Park on this very subject.

5 comments:

Poss said...

I still create smug whenever I drive near a hummer

Shoe said...

Boo-ya! Good! Go, smug!

Plate o' shrimp: I got one just like that this week, but with one of my agency's name on it.

RetroMag said...

Our utilities department offers to provide a portion of our electricity from green sources(90%, I think. I haven't read the literature lately). I figure it would cost about six or seven dollars more a month than regular. But if I'm REALLY commjitted----

P-Doobie said...

w00t!

word verif: charry, which is how to say your name in Japanese.

BobbieS53 said...

Yippee! I can be smug, too, when I ride in your car! Course all Priuses (?) are smug when they pass any one of MY vehicles...