Saturday, July 31, 2010

Time flies when you roast coffee

When I recently posted a video of my new Hottop Coffee Roaster doing its job, Izzy wondered how long it took to roast. I guessed around 15 minutes. I was wrong. It takes a bit longer. Colleen suggested that I reshoot the video with some old-time movie cliché showing the passage of time.

Your wish is my command!

Here is the coffee roaster with a clock ticking the seconds off!



I'll get around to telling you more about the movie in the next few days (if you ask for more).

5 comments:

Shoe said...

BRAVO!

Colleen said...

Incredible! You'll be the new Slavko Vorkapić!

P-Doobie said...

Awesome! More! More! Tell us more!

Colleen said...

Yes, tell us how you speeded it up.

Poss said...

I like the cloud action that sets off the drama of the moment