Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Blog Overload

Sorry about this.

Last week in Short Ride in a Fast Machine, I said that I wasn't going to post every time-lapse movie I make. Colleen wondered if that meant that I plan to make zillions of movies. I do plan on making a zillion movies but I don't want to devote What's Up, Chuck? to these things.

I thought that it might be kind of fun to show the world what I come up with. So...

I've started another blog that is devoted to my time-lapse movie making. If you want to follow along just click and go to The Barista's Cut. You should read from the bottom up.

I hope the name works. It's a play on "director's cut." Get it? The movies are caffeinated.

Does the name work? Should I change it?

I hope I make a zillion movies.

1 comments:

Poss said...

I got it and think it is Right On, Brother!