Friday, August 27, 2010

Pancho Villa Car

The most common way that people, other than friends and family, find posts on my blog is through Google's image search for "pancho villa death car." The first result is the Wikipedia image I linked to in my story about our trip to Chihuahua, Mexico. I didn't include the photo, I just linked to it. When the searchers click on that image, they're taken to the August, 2008, archive of my blog. The image isn't there and the link to it buried deep down in the page. This probably leaves them confused and dismayed.

So, for the possible convenience and pleasure of people searching for it, here is...

Pancho Villa Death Car

This is taken from Wikipedia's article of Pancho Villa (where we're told we can copy, distribute and transmit it).

1 comments:

RetroMag said...

I don't have the remotest memory of the Death Car. I do sort of remember Senora Villa.