Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Turtle Tchotchke Tuesday

Last week, Bobbie and Colleen complained that, unlike the week before, the Tuesday post was static. So, to appease my adoring fans, here is another animated turtle.

You've seen this one before but as far as I can tell not as a Tuesday Turtle. But there's a chance I've posted it but forgot to tag it properly.

It's the turtle I use in my Blogger profile.

Click it to make it bigger
The clouds got thinner as I was shooting the images but I didn't want to shoot them over. I hope you can live with that.

And I hope you don't expect animated images every week!

3 comments:

BobbieS53 said...

Cool. I like the turtle taking a bow!

Shoe said...

What's the story behind him?

Chuckbert said...

Don't know much of a story. It came from the gift shop of the Mingei International Museum. It's from Mexico.