Saturday, December 25, 2010

The Sun has risen

Merry Christmas! I hope your day has been full of wonderful surprises!

Ours started out with a nice sunrise.

We got an email last month from Karla Winterowd of Winterowd Fine Art, Santa Fe, suggesting that Jerry and I could do all of our gift shopping at once by giving each other a piece of art that we knew each other would love. We had gotten our Destiny Allison piece from them and had been admiring their glass pieces by Alex Gabriel Bernstein.

So we took her suggestion.

This is what we got.
Red Flash Muse
Alex Gabriel Bernstein
It's very nice. It's being backlit by a little, battery-powered spotlight.

I hope your Christmas was as good as ours!

6 comments:

BobbieS53 said...

Wow! Very nice! Merry Christmas! I love you guys.

Poss said...

Very Beautiful!

Shoe said...

Stunning! Merry Christmas!

P-Doobie said...

Beautiful! So is my new Lio print. Merry Christmas!

Colleen said...

A gorgeous piece of glass art and a fitting tribute to the Sun God!

RetroMag said...

Breathtaking, plus all of the above! With that gorgeous piece of art, I'm sure your Christmas was great.