Sunday, September 4, 2011

Satan's Sixes Sunday

We're now driving full speed to the end of my Satanic collection.

This undated picture shows the odometer of my old Camry.

Taking pictures of odometers that end with "666" is a common activity. But I didn't do it while hurtling down the highway at almost 80 miles per hour, like some!


Here's a newspaper clipping about the outside of a car:


In an earlier episode of this series, I said I have more newspaper clippings about the renaming of the Devil's Highway. In case you are interested, here they are. I think all of these were sent to me. Probably by Peggy. Thanks!

Silliness:

Temporary sanity at the highway commission:

Drunk driving is no accident! (The New Mexican, 11/24/1995):

The 8/3/1995 Wall Street Journal article referenced in the first Highway 666 clipping above:


Friends don't let friends drive 666.

0 comments: