Friday, May 23, 2008

The Joker

Well, here I am 53 years old.

Last year when I turned 52 I thought, since there are 52 cards in a deck of playing cards, that I was finally playing with a full deck.

Now that I'm 53 I guess the joker has been added.

I don't know quite what that might mean. It's going to be a wild year? One for jest?



I'm dreading P-Doobie's announcement of this event. I hate seeing pictures of myself. Maybe I'll be lucky and she'll forget or won't find a picture to include.

5 comments:

P-Doobie said...

Happy birthday, Chuckbert! Live and be well 120 years. I'm very glad you were born, and you shouldn't be afraid of the picture. You're incredibly handsome. Always have been.

BobbieS53 said...

Happy Birthday to yoooooooooooouuuuuuu! I hope you have a fine day! Are you taking the day off from work?

Shoe said...

*H*A*P*P*Y**B*I*R*T*H*D*A*Y!!

...and many happy returns of the day!

Poss said...

Happy Birthday,
we have your present, which we got months ago, but did not want to send it too soon. I guess we waited long enough. What's For Dinner??

RetroMag said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHUCKBERT! Wild or full of jokes, I hope the year will be a happy one for you!