Friday, June 5, 2009

Getting my ass in gear

My birthday just keeps going on!

When Peggy and Michele were here we went to La Jolla where Peggy bought a lithograph by Robert Deyber at the Martin Lawrence Galleries.

Mr. Deyber's art is full of fun and whimsy...just what our walls need more of. Since my birthday was coming up, Jerry bought me a bunch of his images. They had a special deal...buy five for a bargain price. So Jerry ordered five of them for me! (I don't know how Peggy could stop at just one.)

We got a call saying that they had gotten in. We picked them up yesterday after work. Jerry hung them in the family room.


They are:
Aren't they great?

Isn't Jerry great?

2 comments:

Poss said...

gosh, You guys have totally redone the house since we have been there. Now we will have to come back to see all the new art and renovations!

BobbieS53 said...

The artwork and new paint on the outside is amazing! This ;house rocks!