Saturday, June 13, 2009

Time for coffee

Bobbie and Mom visited last weekend after they went to Kevin's graduation. We went to Julian on Sunday for a day of shopping, lunch, and pie. We shopped till we dropped.

We bought an accessory for Silvia.


Its tongue is a pendulum.


If you need a whimsical clock, Allen Designs has one for you (I don't know anything about the company I linked to...they just seem to have the whole catalog).

(The pie was much better than what we had when Peggy, Michele, and I went up there last month. Sorry.)

8 comments:

Shoe said...

Very cute!



word verif: Ovable

BobbieS53 said...

My pie was the best! I had boysenberry apple...Mmmmmm!

BobbieS53 said...

...and the clock is very fun! But ya can't eat it!

word verif: dhocki (which could be doo-hickey!)

P-Doobie said...

I had boysenberry apple, too, but it wasn't as good as other pies I've had. It was still nice.

Word verif: censol, which sounds like industrial-grade air freshener.

RetroMag said...

I had the traditional apple pie and it was delicious.

What a fun clock! I saw it when it was being taken down from the wall but I wasn't paying attention. Did you unpack it while we were there? I miss so much in life!

Chuckbert said...

It sat in its box on the coffee table (how appropriate!) till a day or so after you and Bobbie left. So you didn't miss anything, Mom (other than having the opportunity to see it in action).

Colleen said...

Did Sylvia like her gift?

Poss said...

I'll bet she does, because it it always time for coffee in that house!