Friday, November 14, 2008

Been there, done that

Well, I seem to have had some free time tonight. While doing puzzles and browsing through some New Yorker magazines, I scanned another carousel of slides. The scanner does four slides at a time so there was some time between loads of slides to do something else.

This time we go from Easter, 1952, to Halloween, 1955. As more and more kids arrived, fewer and fewer pictures of the newborns were taken. And, strangely, Bobbie's first Christmas was not photographed (at least not with slides that made it to this carousel).

I hope you have your insulin ready...here comes some major sweetness!

Carousel-02

I have this notion that I will catalog all these pictures and put the details in a database that will be used to let people use their favorite browsers to search for pictures containing selected people in special occasions and the likes. So, if anybody can identify the guests at Peggy's birthday party, could you let me know? Email would be fine if we don't want to identify them publicly.

4 comments:

BobbieS53 said...

You were right, it was pretty saccharin viewing! I love the cowboy boots Pagrs is wearing with her clown outfit at Halloween. Weren't we all just the cutest little kids?

Shoe said...

Too cute!

I still can't get over how much we look alike, BobBIE!

P-Doobie said...

I like the 65 chestnut curls on both of my chubby little heads. Thanks, Chuckbert!

Poss said...

We were a pretty cute bunch of kids.
Thanks for doing this for us.