Friday, April 25, 2008

YouTube insights

You might remember my movie of making Black and Tans. When I posted that message I just hit the "Add Video" button in the message composition box. That made a video that could be seen only through the blog message. After I started to use YouTube for my movies I decided to put my Black and Tan movie there. (I also put that version of the movie in my blog posting if you want to go back and watch it again.)

YouTube gives us insight into where people are when they watch our videos and how they find us. My Black and Tan movie has been watched in Ireland! Whoever watched it there found it by searching YouTube for "black and tans."

My other movies have been watched in India, Sweden, Japan, Germany, Canada, and England. My PB2 movie has gotten a 5-star rating from one person.

They like me! They really like me!

5 comments:

Colleen said...

Chuck, keep on making movies. This could be a new career!

BobbieS53 said...

I'm with Colleen, you can be a star! My office mate (soon to be my ex-office mate since I'm moving my office) really "dug" your black and tans show!

RetroMag said...

Actor/Director/Producer! You've got it made! Keep those movies coming!

P-Doobie said...

When you win the Academy Award for best short documentary, remember the little people.

Shoe said...

What p-doobie really means is, "When you win the Academy Award for best little documentary, remember the short people."

*izzy ducks*