Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Black and Tan in action!

You asked for it! You've got it! Here is a little movie of me making Black and Tans.

We made it without much planning and absolutely no rehearsal! (One beer is enough to put me under the table so the one will have to do!) It ends with me taking an off-camera sip to demonstrate that the layers don't mix even with the sloshing that occurs while drinking. You'll have to believe me when I tell you that it was sipped on.




Sorry about the absence of production values. I should have kept the beers' labels in view. And how could I just throw the turtle behind the glasses like that?

Two beers in three days. I guess I am an alcoholic!

7 comments:

P-Doobie said...

You are the wind beneath my wings. I bow thrice in your direction.

Shoe said...

*applause*

BRAVO! BRAVO!


very cool.....thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

WOW! When do you move to Hollywood?

MrBears said...

Hey, how come I got the beer you sipped from?

Poss said...

absolutely riveting

BobbieS53 said...

Very cool! I'm going to show this to my beer drinking buddies here at work!

BobbieS53 said...

I showed your video to my office mate (who's a huge beer drinker) and he thought it was too cool! BTW, he's had black and tans at pubs in England.